Our client, who is one of the Big 4 global accounting firms companies, wanted to understand global tax decision makers working in some of the world’s largest multinational companies – on an ongoing basis
- How could research help them understand decisions makers’ needs and the pressures they were under?
- How did they see the future and what were their plans for adjusting to it?
Over the last 8+ years we have carried out a bi-annual qual and quant survey of global tax decision makers
- Running a small scale but in-depth qualitative phase in a series of in-depth interviews
- This is followed by a survey among a sample of the tax decision makers in 250 of the world’s largest companies
- The client uses the research to inform global strategy, design service solutions and increase its win rate in global bids.